Drystone Section Leader
|Job Title:||Drystone Section Leader|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 10:45|
What will you be responsible for?
* Day-to-day operation of the quarry
* Processing plants including sinter
* Drive continuous improvement
* Aggregate production
* Washing and stockyards maintaining an understanding of all other site processes
* Day-to-day operations of the production process at Cornelly.
* Your main duties will include leading the sites processing team, ensuring that SHE requirements & production targets are met whilst driving and instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
Experience & Knowledge
* Hold or working towards NVQ Level 4 in Health, Safety and Environmental management in extractive minerals.
* Have excellent people management skills
* Possess practical problem-solving skills
* Have a clear knowledge on Health and Safety Regulations
Package & Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus scheme
* Company car
* Access to discounts with retailers, holidays etc
* Pension contribution
* 25 days holiday
* Training & Development opportunities
If interested please apply directly via acorn or contact myself on 07767671293 / email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's