|Salary||£11.8 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Location: Harrow, HA1 2XY
Employer: Pertemps Recruitment for Harrow Council
Contract Type: Temp / Full time
A fantastic opportunity within Harrow Council for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join us as a Driver Operative. We are seeking self-driven and motivated individual to join us as a Driver Operative. In return we pay a competitive rate up to £11.80 per hour.
- To work collaboratively and carry out daily work schedules to service standards to achieve high standards and customer satisfaction for street cleansing and grounds maintenance services
- Carry out tasks such as street cleaning, emptying litter bins, weed control, horticultural maintenance, assist in the repair and renovation of features such as goal mouths, overmarking of pitches, removal of graffiti and fly tipping, grass cutting, hedge cutting, pruning and building cleaning , including public conveniences
- Work collaboratively and flexibly as deployed to ensure that service standards are achieved
- Drive any vehicle as instructed and be responsible for the vehicle and associated equipment
- Coordinate the work of other staff and relay instructions as directed
- Complete daily vehicle and equipment maintenance checks and report all defects to line manager
- Work as required to deliver objectives set out in operational plans
Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough by area and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station there are great transport links via the Metropolitan Line, Watford DC Line and national rail service. It is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com