- Job Reference: 00048546-1
- Date Posted: 1 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Balderton, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £9.19 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
Want to make a difference? Join Salutem in supporting people to live the life they love!
Greenfields Residential Home
Coddington, Newark, Nottinghamshire
Salutem Care and Education have services across England and Wales supporting adults and children in residential and educational environments.
Individuals we support become part of a Salutem family, where they can be themselves, thrive, and love the life they live. We are immensely proud of the part we play in creating meaningful days and fulfilled lives for everyone at Salutem, and that includes those who work for us. The opportunities and prospects really are limitless, and that’s why you should consider becoming part of our family.
Greenfields Close is a spacious 28-bed residential care home in Nottingham, providing support for adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health issues, physical disabilities, and complex care needs. The home provides a high level of support to enable all the people we support to meet their personal goals and future aspirations.
Are you looking for a workplace that feels like home? Then look no further and find out more about Greenfields in Newark-on-Trent. We have amazing opportunities for you to come and join the Greenfields family.
We call ourselves a family because that’s how it feels to work here. We enjoy activities together, have dinner together and we go through life day-to-day supporting each other. Empowering people to live their best lives can be life-changing for everyone here, and it’s no surprise when we tell you more about the people we support.
Joyce and Peter live at Greenfields. They recently decided to host a Karaoke and Curry night – where everyone had a great time together. As well as singing our hearts out, at Greenfields we love to dance, do crafts, enjoy tea parties and more. In the past we have even been known to host our own festival, Greenfest! Enquire today to find out more about working here (a.k.a living your best life with us!)
We are looking for an experienced driver and gardener to help our residents to access the community. Always ensuring the vehicles are clean and maintained in accordance with our health and safety standards and if time permits carrying out some general maintenance. You will also be responsible for maintaining the large garden areas around the site to ensure the people we support are kept safe.
You'll need to hold a full driving licence which allows you to drive manual minibuses in the U.K. A MIDAS or equivalent qualification and knowledge of using wheelchair restraints in vehicles is desirable.
At Salutem, you are not just a care worker - you are a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
* COVID-19 Vaccination
• Key Worker status
• Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
• Wagestream - our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
• Training/Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
• Internal progression opportunities - We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
• Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
• Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
• Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
• Free parking on-site
If you are looking for a new opportunity with career prospects and would like to be part of our dynamic organisation which supports people to live fulfilled and meaningful lives, please apply now!
Reference ID: Greenfields
Part-time hours: 20 per week