Driver/Catering Assistant - Winchester - £9.07p/h
*Full UK Driving License is required for this position*
Our client holds several sites in the Winchester area and they are currently looking for a Food Distribution & Catering Assistant to deliver food and drink to the different areas. The hourly rate is £9.07 based on a 39 hour week (term time only). Working hours are 12:00pm-7:00pm, Monday to Saturday. As a Driver/Catering Assistant you will report directly to Deputy Head Catering.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering hot and pre-packed meals to specified pick-up points
- Delivering catering equipment to other venues
- Loading and unloading the goods
- Ensuring the company vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- Assisting the kitchen staff with food preparation and washing up
- Previous experience of working within a catering environment
- Full UK Driving License
- Current Food Hygiene Certificate (or be willing to obtain one)
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hourly rate of £9.07 (term time only)
- Some items of uniform provided
- Entitlement to statutory holidays
- Eligible to become a member of the company's pension scheme (after probation period)
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.