|Salary||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
As a Driver at our Chester branch, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent service, whilst delivering parcels and collecting returns from our customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous driving experience and excellent communication skills to join our team.
- Stock replenishing and picking orders for delivery to our customers
- Delivery of a wide variety of items to different addresses
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery transit van
- Resolving customer issues promptly and accurately, escalating where necessary
The ideal candidate
- Full Driving License
- Previous driving and delivery experience
- Good organisation skills
- Self-motivated and have a dedicated approach
- Ability to build and develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.