Domiciliary Care Worker - Covid 19 Patients
- Job Reference: 00006418-1
- Date Posted: 9 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ealing, London
- Salary: £18.00 to £20.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Urgently looking for 25 – 30 Domiciliary Care Workers in West London to work with Covid -19 patients. We provide care service to the elderly and disabled in their own homes in the West London area from personal care to light domestic duties.
Pay Rate -£20 per hour
Mileage rate: 35 pence per mile
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Domestic duties such as cleaning
- Companionship for service users
- Assisting to appointments
- Full UK driver's license and access to your own vehicle preferred.
- Positive attitude towards work and service users
- Good communication skills both verbally, and written
Please note this role is to work with COVID-19 patients. This role is suitable for support workers and carers with adults care experience.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this role we would be very interested in talking with you, please respond with a copy of your CV