Domiciliary Care Coordinator
- Job Reference: 00023179-1
- Date Posted: 14 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Larkhall
- Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Domiciliary Care Coordinator
Holistic Community Care is the lead company in a group of companies operating in the domiciliary/homecare sector, where trained careworkers attend to the needs of older and disabled people in their own homes. Holistic is one of the most well-established homecare companies in the UK. It currently provides thousands of hours’ worth of care on a weekly basis to several local authorities and private clients in London and the South-East.
A position for a Domiciliary Care Coordinator has emerged in the modern and spacious Twickenham branch of this well-established and expanding domiciliary care agency. Previous experience of domiciliary care coordinating is essential - those with NVQ/Diploma Level 3 (or above) in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) are particularly desirable.
You will be working with an established team, which coordinates careworkers undertaking approximately 1000 hours of care per week. This role will involve managing rotas, liaising with social services and the next-of-kin of service users, rostering and allocating hours to careworkers, using IT systems (for which full training will be provided). It will also require the successful candidate to participate in the PAID on-call rota.
Candidates with good organisational skills who are honest and outgoing are highly desired. Familiarisation with Staffplan and/or CM2000 would be a plus.
* Previous domiciliary coordinating experience within a busy company
* Ability to take part in the paid oncall rota
* Fluent English (both written and spoken)
* Execeptional telephone manner
* Intermediate level or above Microsoft Office skills
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Team player and a joy to work with
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to multi-task
* Proactive approach
* Good organisational skills
* Ability to work to deadlines & take direction
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively
* Ability to participate in the PAID on-call rota
* Flexibility and adaptability
* £20,000-£24,000 per annum, depending on experience
* Employment contracts are full-time
* Advanced training opportunities in Social Care subjects
* Holiday pay
* Monthly pay
* Statutory sick and maternity pay
* Childcare vouchers
* Referral bonus (if you successfully introduce a new careworker to us)
* Membership of our employee benefits’ scheme, entitling you to discounts when purchasing from High Street stores and their websites.
Along with their CV, applicants should submit a covering letter, which describes how their skills and experience are suited to the position. Please provide details of your current salary.
Those candidates selected for interview will be informed by email. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful. Please note that, due to the Covid-19 outbreak, all first interviews will take place by way of a Skype or WhatsApp video call.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
Please note that these positions are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. All applicants will be required to undergo a check with the Criminal Records Bureau prior to employment