Domestic Gas Engineer
- Job Reference: 00044238-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a well-established Plumbing and Heating Company based in Cambridge are looking for an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
The suitable candidate will be reporting to their central Cambridge office and will be working in Cambridge and the surrounding areas.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Own tools
* Previous/Current experience completing boiler breakdown, service and repair.
* Experience with various general plumbing duties.
* Live within a commutable distance to Cambridge
* Full Valid UK Driving Licence.
* Relevant Gas Safe and Tickets.
* Commercial Tickets would be an advantage.
Benefits to include:
Company Pension Scheme
Engineers will be required to take 2 rapid COVID tests per week due to entering occupied premises.
* Driving License (Required)
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place