Here at Blue Arrow Romford, we are currently recruiting for cleaners to work for one of our Hospitals in Brentwood, Essex. As a Hospital Cleaner you will carry out the cleaning within the corridors, wards and waiting areas. You will be working on your own (once you have undergone the training process) your duties could include:
* Using spray cleaners
* Cleaning hard floors with mops or electric floor cleaners
* Using vacuum cleaners or carpet cleaners
* Cleaning toilet and bathroom areas
* Cleaning around patients in their hospital beds.
You'll do with routine cleaning which needs to be done on a daily or weekly basis as well as emergencies such as spills. You may also carry out regular, planned deep cleaning on a monthly basis.
Hospital Cleaners need to:
* Be physically fit
* Follow instructions and procedures
* Pay attention to detail
* Work as part of a team
* Take responsibility for their own work
* Be able to work unsupervised (once trained)
* Be organised
* Be able to work within a team
You will need to a enhanced DBS, either dated within a year, on the update service or be able to process one with us.
If you believe you are suitable for the role and available to start as soon possible, please apply online and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Thank you for your time.