We are looking for a team cleaners to work at Glenfield Hospital in Leicester.
Your hours and days of wor will be on a rota basis. Working 5 days from 7, shifts between 9am-8pm, 37.5 hours per week.
Monday to Friday £8.72 per hour
Saturday £10.67 per hour
Sunday £14.20 per hour
* To carry out cleaning tasks, both specific and generic, within prescribed work schedules for designated areas, in line with Trust policies and procedures.
* To adhere to Trust Infection Control Prevention and Control of Substances Hazard to Health.
* (COSHH) policies in carrying out cleaning tasks.
* Ensuring that Domestic trolley and other cleaning equipment are cleaned after use and stored appropriately.
* To adhere to the Trust colour coding system to prevent cross infection.
* Ensuring the correct and economical use of materials, and cleaning chemicals in line with above relevant policies i.e. COSHH always seeking advice from Domestic Team Leader if in any doubt.
* Cleaning Cupboard Doors are locked when unattended and that all cleaning products are stored appropriately and securely.
* To remove & dispose of cardboard, household and clinical waste following adhering to Waste regulations and Trust policies & procedures.
* Ensure all equipment is cleaned after use and stored securely.
* Report to your Domestic Team Leader any mechanical defects and any equipment in need of repair and any mishaps or untoward incidents.
* Able to clean and disinfect areas after body fluid spillages in non-clinical areas after training.
* Preparing meal trays regeneration of patient meals at ward level adhering to Trust Food Safety Management policies and procedures at all times.
* Recording meal temperatures prior to service delivery.
* Responsibility for the ward kitchen/regeneration area ensuring high standards of cleanliness are maintained.
* Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
If you are interested please apply online today