- Job Reference: 00072241-1
- Date Posted: 4 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Stocksfield, Northumberland
- Salary: £9.60 to £10.70 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Mount View is a vibrant 11-bed residential care home in Northumberland supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities and complex care needs to meet their personal goals and future aspirations.
Individuals we support become part of a Salutem family, where they can be themselves, thrive, and love the life they live. We are immensely proud of the part we play in creating meaningful days and fulfilled lives for everyone at Salutem, and that includes those who work for us. The opportunities and prospects really are limitless, and that’s why you should consider becoming part of our family.
You are a superhero to all the young people we support, making a difference in their lives every day. You overcome daily challenges to achieve a safe, stimulating and supportive educational experience for all our students, supporting the next generation to reach their full potential and helping them to achieve their greatest goals and aspirations.
* To contribute to the effective operation of domestic services.
* To clean and upkeep items of furniture, equipment and school environment
* To maintain and ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
* To follow all health and safety guidelines
* To be an effective member of the domestic team
* Any other duties as may reasonably be delegated by the Premises Co-ordinator
* To undertake other duties as may be reasonably determined by the Principal
* To be part of the team ensuring the environment and equipment are clean and hygienic
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker - you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
* COVID-19 Vaccination
* Key Worker status
* Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
* Wagestream - our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
* Training/Qualification Opportunities - In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
* Internal progression opportunities - We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
* Induction - You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
* Perkbox - We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
* Employee Support Helpline - You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Due to the nature of our business the COVID 19 Vaccination is mandatory