Dom Care Worker
|Job Title:||Dom Care Worker|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Benefits: Mileage and Travel time paid|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Meagher|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 09:16|
The dignity, independence, personal choices and wishes of residents are our number one priority.
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants in Hartcliffe with both full-time and part-time opportunities available. Working hours are on a rota basis covering all times of the day.
Rates of pay vary between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour.
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Domestic duties such as cleaning/ laundry
- Companionship for service users
- Assisting to appointments / outings
- No experience needed but the desire to work in care is essential!
- Full UK driver's license and access to a car
- Positive attitude towards work and service users
- Good communication skills both verbally, and written
As a member of our staff, you can expect:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay
- Professional training and free NVQ
- Induction Training
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this role we would be very interested in talking with you, please respond with a copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's