|Job Title:||Documentation Administrator|
|Salary:||£10.46 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Claire Beedon|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 16:23|
The post holder will be responsible for the printing and collation of all transcripts and certificates for the University’s July 2019 Degree Congregations. The post holder will also be responsible for the timely and accurate distribution of these documents during each Degree Congregation.
Document Production Responsibilities
• To assist with the test printing of documents and to identify any missing documents or errors with printing.
• To assist with the printing of degree certificates and transcripts for each Degree Congregation according to the deadlines specified by the Funding, Graduation and Awards team.
• To ensure that queries are responded to promptly, where necessary consulting with the TSA Support Officer and Deputy Head in the first instance for advice, or with other areas of the University as appropriate.
• To check all printed documents for accuracy and completeness, and to ensure the documentation is in the correct order for distribution at each Degree Congregation.
• To be proactive in raising any issues with printing or errors that may occur with the Digital Certificates system to the TSA Support Officer and Deputy Head.
• To issue replacement/missing transcripts or certificates during Degree Congregations as a priority.
• To assist with the printing of absentia transcripts and certificates for students who did not register to attend their congregation ceremony.
Oversee the progress of ceremony staff and the distribution team – student assistants
• To liaise with the Office Team in distributing the degree certificates and transcripts at each Degree Congregation.
• To oversee the team dispatching DHL and standard delivery orders for absentia documentation.
• To provide regular updates to the Funding, Graduation and Awards Officer on the progress of the dispatch of absentia documents and escalate any issues as they arise.
Customer Service Responsibilities
• To provide a professional and culturally sensitive service to all stakeholders involved with the printing of transcripts and certificates including students and professional services staff.
• To provide a prompt service when dealing with requests and/or urgent print requests from staff within Registry or other departments within the University as appropriate.
• To provide front-of-house cover in the Student Hub to deal with requests for replacement or missing documents during the Degree Congregations. This may involve out-of-hours cover in order to provide this service after 17:45 ceremonies.
General record keeping and stock control responsibilities
• Working with the appropriate staff, to University Regulations and departmental procedures, ensuring policy and procedures are followed.
• To be responsible for the scanning and archiving as necessary of degree congregation booklets in accordance with the University records management policy and GDPR regulations.
• To ensure such records are complete, accessible to others and organised by an appropriate methodology in line with office procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Experience of working in a fast paced administrative and customer based environment.
• Experience of working as part of team to maintain high service standards
• Ability to work with diverse range of stakeholders courteously, diplomatically and confidently
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Proven track record of ability to integrate with, and function effectively, as part of a busy, diverse and established team
• A high degree of resourcefulness e.g. the ability to transfer existing knowledge to new situations to formulate a solution to a problem
• An ability to independently and confidently seek out information and apply this, or advise others on such matters
• Organised and able to prioritise own workload according to changing business needs and daily work constraints
• Ability work under pressure and deal with confidential and sensitive data in accordance with relevant legislation
• High level of attention to detail
• IT proficiency and ability to learn new systems quickly
• Experience of supervising staff formally or informally
• Experience of working within a student or similar environment would be an advantage
If this role is of interest please apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's