|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-02-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emma Hunt|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 12:36|
£25,000 - £30,000
We are looking for a Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
Ultimately, you'll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
• Copy, scan and store documents
• Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
• Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
• Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
• File documents in physical and digital records
• Create templates for future use
• Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
• Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Data organization skills
• Attention to detailBS
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's