|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENT CONTROL & CHANGE CONTROL FUNCTION AT THE MK FACILITY USING PRODUCT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
* Ensure all Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) are correctly executed, documented & controlled
* Track ECO performance metrics & drive continuous improvement of the ECO process
* Prepare reports on ECO performance for the engineering manager
* Provide training to new & existing process stakeholders from all functional business areas
* To work with the engineering & production departments to release new product documentation packs.
* To amend product documentation as defined by ECO requirements
* Create & maintain Bill of Materials (BOMs)
* Support the Quality department to maintain compliance to ISO9001 standards
* General administration duties in support of the Engineering Department.
* Be the process owner for engineering changes
* To support general business admin when required. i.e. Visitors, lunches, room preparation etc.
Reporting/ Key Relationships
* Engineering Manager
* Project Managers
* Quality Manager
Leadership & Behavioural
* Adherence to company procedure & policy
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Must be competent in using Microsoft Office Word and Excel
* Good working knowledge of engineering documentation control and Product Lifecycle Management
Characteristics and Competencies:
* Detail oriented
* Shows initiative
* Excellent organisation skills
* Previous experience of engineering document control or Configuration Management as either a user or administrator
* Previous experience with one of the UK Aerospace and Defence prime contractors an advantage
* Experience with ENOVIA or equivalent PLM software tool desirable but not essential. ENOVIA training will be provided
* Knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD) desirable but not essential
* Continuous Improvement, You will have responsibility to make suggestions on Continuous Improvement within the business; expectations are around 4 a year. This responsibility forms part all employees' job description.
* It is essential to the role that all candidate must be eligible for security vetting
* The role is based in the Milton Keynes facility; occasional travel may be required to customers, suppliers and other API sites and potentially overseas
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.