- Job Reference: 00006455-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
J Coffey Main Contracts are currently recruiting for this pivotal position to support the growth expansion that is currently underway. The successful candidate will be based in our office in Minerva Road, Park Royal, London NW10.
The successful candidate must possess the following characteristics:
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Display initiative in resolving problems.
• Be a team player and enthusiastic staff member.
• Maintain good, professional customer relationships.
• Trustworthy and confidential.
Scope of the Role:
• General administration of the office and the post.
• Administration of the business development function.
• Prepare PQQs and tender submission documents – including use of online portals.
• Organise networking events.
• Assist the estimating department.
• Update contact databases.
• Upkeep of contract documents.
• Administration of the Integrated Management Systems.
• Maintain divisional HR records.
• General administration assistance to site teams.
• Management of archiving function.
• Meet and greet visitors.
• Advanced skill level of Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Update company information on customer portals.
• Use of electronic document transfer systems.
• Compilation of Power Point presentations.
• Maintain office petty cash.
* The successful candidate will report directly to the J Coffey Main Contracts Director.
* Experience of working for a similar size reputable contractor is desirable.
Important information regarding Covid-19:
Please be aware that the Government are actively encouraging people back to work and that the successful candidate will be expected to attend work at our office in Park Royal as this is an office-based role.
We are fully aware of our employees concerns in relation to Covid-19 and take the current pandemic very seriously. We have enforced strict measures in our workplace to ensure social distancing is possible.
J Coffey Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourages applications from suitably qualified candidates. We do not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity