Diversity and Inclusion Manager
|Job Title:||Diversity and Inclusion Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Selina Cinar|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 14:44|
Salary of c. £70,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well regarded Infrastructure and Support Services organisation which, due to constant evolution is now seeking a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to join them on site in Oxford.
The role of Diversity and Inclusion Manager will require the post holder to take a focus on Inclusion and due to an engaged Exec board this role allows for the successful candidate to make a real impact on an organisation welcoming improvement.
If successful, you will be responsible for ensuring constant evolution to the current Diversity and Inclusion strategy, to then roll out across the business on a large scale. It will fall under this candidates responsibility to inspire the workforce which, is widespread and split across multiple varying business units, so will require this individual to be able to demonstrate a coordinated approach and the ability to tie together a disparate workforce.
• Liaising daily with global executive committee and senior leadership team using a variety of communication channels
• Ensuring a blend of strategic thinking and strategy planning – putting together realistic deliverables and objectives in relation to deadlines
• Improve Diversity representations across the business
• Develop and improve initiatives such as; gender pay gap
• Increase engagement of the agenda, identify key quick-wins and prioritise initial changes
It is critical to the success of this project that the post holder is able to deliver messages in a positive and impactful manner by utilising influencing skills and stakeholder management expertise.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Must be a strategic thinking who can demonstrate an ability to deliver on their agenda
• Strong and unrivalled knowledge and expertise in Diversity and Inclusion
• Prior exposure to working within a large, corporate organisation will be advantageous
• A strong credibility to guide and advise ExCo and SLT members
• Prior experience acting as an integral part of decision making
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
People Consultant – Culture and Engagement
£35000 - £40000 per annum
HRBP - London and South East
£50000 - £60000 per annum
HR and L&D Business Support Administrator - advertised on behalf of Essex CRC
Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 per annum
Up to £34,000
Newcastle upon Tyne
£27500 per annum