|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business in a fast paced, dynamic role.
Salary is c£26,000-30,000pa (pro rata) and you will be required to work on a shift basis - 5 over 7 rotation either 6.30am to 2.30pm or 9am to 5pm. Candidates therefore need to be flexible to work these shifts including weekends.
Working as part of a busy team, the role will be responsible for creating transport plans on a national basis, scheduling the delivery of goods and planning routes.
Duties will include:
- Producing daily delivery schedules
- Analysing schedules to ensure continuous improvement and efficiency
- Providing daily plans to management
- Dealing with any queries/issues quickly and effectively
- Resolving long-term issues and forward planning
- Develop strong working relationships with key partners
Candidates should ideally be experienced in a transport/logistics environment and previous transport planning experience would be an advantage but is not essential. Used to working tight deadlines in a time-critical environment, applicants should also be able to manage a varied workload, adapting to changing priorities.. Strong MS Office skills are required, particularly MS Excel, along with the ability to analyse and summarise data. Knowledge of Paragon software is also desirable.You should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to provide first class customer service.