|Salary||£22000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
£10PH lots of overtime!
Must have experience within logistics
The Dispatch/ Controller Coordinator is responsible for optimising the working day of the Field Engineers to achieve the daily delivery of customers service in line with the agreed SLA's and by maximising the efficiency of the service delivery, ensure they are achieved in a safe, efficient and customer focused manner.
• Support the field team achieving installations in line with the Sla's through effective planning and scheduling.
• Organise engineer's activities to ensure the assignment, issue and ongoing monitoring of work occurs as efficiently as possible.
• Monitor and move work between operatives to achieve maximum optimisation.
• Maintain contact with engineers throughout the day, ensuing any failed installs are accounted for.
• Avoid potential work failures by liaison with Client/Customer.
• Answer and action any quires and or requests received from the client.
• To ensure the accurate completion of all documentation required to report field service performance.
• Provide relevance reports as requested.
• Ensure all jobs are accounted for and closed by the end of the day.
• Updating and housekeeping of an internet based client system.
• Promote H&S standards ensuring compliance with statutory and company requirements.
• Undertake any other duties as and when required by your line manager.
• Strong communication skill, both written and oral.
• Ability to plan own time effectively with self-motivation and to work on won initiative, prioritising workloads.
• Able to demonstrate process driven outcomes
• Able to demonstrate a strong customer service focus, setting the expectations for the team.
• Numerate and literate, ability to interpret data and report outputs and actions accurately.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build effective working relationships.
• Ability to work as a team member, promote team spirit and share ideas.
• Good organisation and time management skills.
• The ability to work without supervision
• The ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain high standards at all times
If you feel you have the required experience please apply for this role!