- Job Reference: 00007383-1
- Date Posted: 22 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Taunton, Somerset
- Salary: £32,000 to £40,840
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: There are no face-to-face assessments being conducted at present due to COVID-19. All Disability Assessor work is currently conducted at home and is computer- and telephone- based only.*
Stonebranch Healthcare is looking to recruit Registered General Nurses (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Physiotherapists and Paramedics with at least two years' experience for a Homebased Disability Assessor position.
Disability Assessor role involves conducting face-to-face interviews with PIP (Personal Independence Payment) claimants and detailing their health conditions via a proforma, which is then dispatched for review and decision as to eligibility. Assessments will take place at an individual's home as community assessments, and the completion of reports is done at home.
Disability Assessor paperwork is similar to that used throughout the NHS and would be familiar to anyone with either in-hospital or community experience.
Disability Assessor shifts are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (office hours), with Bank Holidays off as standard. Full training is supplied on a residential two week course, with additional ongoing on-the-job support.
Alongside the £32,000 (basic salary) - £40,840 (OTE) per annum salary, Disability Assessor position also offers a host of benefits, including:
* 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year's service
* Professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
* Performance related pay rise of £1000 per year for the first 2 years.
Stonebranch Healthcare - recruitment for healthcare professionals by healthcare professionals. Led by a team of experienced doctors and nurses and based in London's prestigious Harley Street, Stonebranch Healthcare specialises in providing disability assessment services, offering unparalleled support throughout the application process, including 24/7 contact, intensive one on one interview and preparation, meaning an enviable placement success rate and a 100% feedback rating.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to know more about the role of Disability Assessor, Nurse Assessor, Disability Analyst