- Job Reference: 00044895-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Darlington, County Durham
- Salary: £35,000 to £38,500
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Disability Assessor – Homebased or Assessment Centre based
£35,000 - £38,500 plus £1000 bonus upon achieving approval status to be an assessor
Full Time or Part Time - Monday - Friday - Office Hours
No weekends, nights or shift work. All bank holidays off.
Global4Health are recruiting Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics to work within the exciting area of Disability Assessment.
In this role you will grow your clinical knowledge and work in a health and disability assessment role conducting appointments with applicants of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit.
There are 2 roles available, dependant on location:
1) Homebased – You will be based at home permanently and will complete either telephone assessments or paper based assessments
2) Assessment Centre Based - Due to COVID-19 this role is currently home based but will go back to working in Assessment Centres as and when it is safe to do so
25 days annual leave, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 10 additional days
private medical insurance
stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
Within these roles you will be responsible for using your clinical knowledge and expertise to carry out either holistic assessments or paper based evidence reviews on peoples claims for the disability benefit payments.
Rather than providing treatment or advice to claimants, you will instead conduct assessments and compile factual evidence together from each claim in order to write clear and concise medical reports based on your findings.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Minimum 1 years (post-qualification) broad based healthcare experience.
Excellent IT & Typing skills are essential.
Can commit to six months, on the job, fully paid training.
Full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
To apply for this role please click apply