|Salary||£34000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus||Sector||Health & Medical|
- Interview people to understand their condition and how it affects their day-to-day lives
- Review and understand supporting evidence (e.g. the customer’s completed questionnaire and information from GPs or other Health Professionals)
- Produce and present comprehensive structured and impartial reports to the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) or the Department for Communities (DfC)
- Meet face to face with customers and ascertain how their health condition and/or disability affects their daily lives and mobility
- Conduct observations and assessments on an individual’s capacity to carry out functional activities
- Analyse and interpret clinical information and supporting evidence to support assessment
- Compile a comprehensive report in a professional and concise manner, including a detailed history, a full justification and conclusion from evidence gathered to support DWP (or DfC) in their decision-making
- Ensure reports meet PIP requirements and are produced to a high standard (Grade A reports)
- Maintain and evidence personal Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Online Mandatory Training (OMT) and ensure continuing professional registration
- Develop own clinical knowledge of the functional impacts of health conditions less familiar to you
As a Physio Therapist the qualifying criteria is
- 2 years post graduate experience.
- Use of Microsoft Office packages.
- A valid driving licence and access to a car.
- Must be fully registered without restriction or conditions with the HCPC
Please get in touch with Jackie Whateley for more information and to apply