Director of Learning & Organisational Development
|Job Title:||Director of Learning & Organisational Development|
|Salary:||£90000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Oliver|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 13:59|
Role; Head of Learning & Organisational Development
Salary; up to £90,000 plus benefits
Define and implement corporate organisational development (OD) and learning and development (L&D) strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organisation's Strategic Plan.
Provide specialist expertise to the Executive Director People & Communications, the People Team and the Executive Team in the development of organisational culture, performance management, leadership, employee engagement and all aspects of organisational change and development.
Lead and manage a specialist team of OD and learning practitioners in the development and delivery of aligned programmes, including the provision of team and individual solutions across the organisation aligned with the Strategic Plan.
• Experience of developing a high performing team with multiple direct reports
• Experience of delivering organisational change and transformation
• Experience in leading an effective, integrated cultural improvement programme
• Extensive, highly developed specialist knowledge in OD and L&D.
• Extensive senior management experience in a complex delivery environment demonstrating delivery of change and operational planning
• Considerable experience in the design and delivery of organisation wide change management programmes
• Significant Leadership and management experience working with executive and senior management teams in complex environments
• Experience of policy development and implementation that reflects both corporate and system wide directives
If you would like to express interest in exploring this opportunity further, please apply with a copy of your CV/contact details. I will then contact you at the earliest convenience, alternatively we can schedule a suitable time for an initial conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Learning & development Deployment Manager
Competitive package available
Technical Learning Partner
£50000 per annum
Business Director Branch Manager
£44000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & car or car allowance
Talent Development Business Partner
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Business Development Consultant
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme