- Job Reference: 00040049-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £25,339 to £27,106
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Pluss, part of Seetec Pluss and the Seetec group, is an award-winning Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential. Our employment operations help jobseekers who need the most specialist support to find work. Our enterprise operations run alongside to create direct employment opportunities in a wide range of job roles.
Pluss’ Positive People and Hopeful Families programmes are funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our as Digital Trainers. You will deliver, via a range of methodologies & technologies, system training via a bespoke innovative Customer Management System (CMS) to external partners and operational team members which enables all to perform at optimum levels.
Our ideal candidate will be able to facilitate ‘remote delivery’ using a range of digital technologies and platforms and must be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
* Ensure changes to the CMS operational system are clearly understood by users, via appropriate communications and where appropriate deliver further training.
* Support the scheduling and prioritisation programme of system training for new starters and existing staff identifying the most appropriate training to meet learner need.
* Deliver CMS training activity to achieve contract compliance utilising a range of delivery solutions such as e-learning, webinars, video, guidance and classroom training
* Design, implement and monitor a method of assessment to ensure that users are operationally competent in the CMS and process
* Analyse and interpret management information to identify areas of under-performance and plan/execute targeted improvement activity, including coaching and mentoring team members.
* Identify best practice and ensure it is shared and embedded across all delivery teams, targeting specific teams for greatest focus, in consultation with line management.
* Capability to create and maintain relationships with Senior leaders, Partners and other operational staff as well as being the point of contact for the CMS development team relating to all system changes
* Effective planning and implementation of new CMS changes and developments with the IT department/ IT suppliers
* Working under the direction of the Partnership Manager to improve training materials based on process or system changes and work collaboratively with partners and operational teams across the pillar to drive continuous improvement.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of training interventions through a variety of methods
* Ensure that all CMS training delivery for internal staff is recorded via the Seetec Pluss Academy.
* Communicate CMS training proposals to partners and local management teams for dissemination to end users.
* Learn the functionality of the CMS system as and when developments are deployed to the test environment
Skills and Experience
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and Skype for business
* Experience of working in a target driven environment
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement
* Experience of successful delivery of system training or a successful track-record in training delivery
* Experience in an operational role
* Knowledge of the employability industry
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a wide geographical area
Salary: £25,339 - £27,106 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37hrs per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 17.00pm Friday 8.30am – 16.30pm
Closing Date: 23 March 2021
FTC for a period of 12 months
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme,
Pluss CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Pluss CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity