|Salary||£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Company pension, 25 days hols, training||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Up to £23,000 DOE
Commutable from Peterborough, Corby, Stamford and Market Harborough
A passionate marketing coordinator with experience working with digital projects is required for an interesting and truly positive business. You will be based in the Marketing and Communications team working for three European markets, this will be a busy role which will give you plenty of exposure to run your own projects, presentations and workshops.
• Project Management of digital projects
• Coordinating projects from idea to delivery
• Creative input to new ideas and campaigns
• Creating and improving marketing tools and materials
• Reporting on a monthly basis and contributing to management meetings
• Knowledge to help with technical issues
• Handling all agencies, external and internal
• Liaising with many different types of people from Stakeholders, customers and suppliers
• Website management along with external sources such as booking sites, apps etc
• Graduate with a related degree or vocational qualification – ideally
• Experience working in a busy marketing department
• Excellent people skills to handle all walks of life
• A passion for great websites, apps, UX design and technology in general
• Have an interest in the bigger picture but the ability to zoom into the detail
• Be able to solve problems for the team and their customers
• Strong IT and exceptional organisational skills
• Excellent analytical and deductive skills in order to solve daily technical queries reported by users
• Knowledge gained in project/digital management
• Ideal for a graduate or equivalent looking to take the next step in your career
• Must be a great team player and willing to get involved
• If you have any of the following skills this could give you an advantage – Prince2 or SCRUM, website builds, app development, digital copywriting and proofing, updating web and mobile content – please highlight in your application
• There will be opportunity to develop and take on additional responsibility in this role
• Also you will get the chance to learn from some of the best in the business and award winning agencies – great venture to really boost your career and shine!
• Great benefits, including Profit Share, Pension, 25 days holiday, funded training and development
We are also looking for an IT Manager £45,000 for the same business, please share with any of your contacts – thank you
Please click Apply Now to send me your CV in the strictest of confidence
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions. Due to the large number of responses we receive if you haven't heard from us in 14 days please understand your application was not successful on this occasion.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.