Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Reference: 00033455-1
- Date Posted: 7 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Garston
- Salary: £40,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge? We currently have a vacancy at our offices in Liverpool and are looking for someone awesome to join our team!
Location: Speke, Liverpool L24 8RN
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week. Mon - Fri 08:45 to 17:15 (includes 1-hour unpaid lunch). If you need flexi time, just ask.
Salary & Package: £40,000 per annum + discretionary performance bonus + 6% employer's pension contribution + 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) + company laptop and phone + more
The Digital Marketing Manager role
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, we are looking for someone to devise and implement a strong and innovative digital marketing strategy, incorporating all aspects of the Juvela website, e-commerce platform and digital campaigns to create, deliver and track digital marketing activity across all digital channels ensuring that Juvela achieves an increasing level of visibility and engagement amongst its target audience.
This role will also have line management responsibility for one other person within the marketing team.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has excellent people skills and is able to work effectively as part of a small marketing team. They are action oriented and able to demonstrate a return on investment. They will also have the following experience and skills:
* strong background in digital marketing. Understanding PPC, SEO, display advertisement, paid social
* can develop a strategy to maximise SEO performance.
* highly competent in email marketing and ESP tools. Automated workflows, dynamic content, A/B testing
* CRM planning and execution experience
* strong analytical background, understanding and analysing online metrics, ability to spot data trends and a whiz at excel.
* confident enough to scope out their own landscape and quickly understand what will drive the business forward.
In addition to the day to day duties, we’d also like the successful candidate to begin working on some key projects which include:
* Onboarding campaign for newly diagnosed Coeliacs
* Review of our CRM technology and processes to ensure we maximise all customer interactions
* Development and growth of the e-commerce offering in terms of service and product
Covid-19 & working conditions
This position is based at our Head Office in Speke, Liverpool, however our team is currently working from home.
Our offices are spacious and fully kitted out with sanitizer units and Perspex dividers to ensure proper segregation and safe working conditions when we return to the office
If you’re wondering who Juvela are, we have over 25 years of experience, as the market leading providers of gluten free foods to people diagnosed with coeliac disease in the UK. We are part of the Hero Group – an international food company which has offices and production facilities across five continents. Juvela, and the wider Group, operate with an open, informal, and non-hierarchical culture. We value participative leadership and embrace new challenges head on!
More about our market
Providing high quality, nutritious products via NHS is our main focus, but we do play in other markets: - we list our fresh bread with Tesco UK and also sell some of our products in major stores across the Republic of Ireland. More recently we have also launched an online subscription model to ensure those people who live in parts of the country that cannot now obtain products on prescription still have access to our delicious gluten free foods.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Juvela is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ​expression, or any other protected characteristic. All decisions are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
*Please include your covering letter when you apply