Digital Marketing Lead (Life Sciences – ABPI)
- Job Reference: 00021260-1
- Date Posted: 25 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: £450 to £475 Per Day
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Digital Product & Marketing Manager for Covid-19 Therapy
* Holborn, Central London (plus remote-working)
* 6 month contract
* £(Apply online only) per day (via Umbrella)
We are looking to attract a Digital Marketing Lead with a strong background in the development and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns for healthcare professionals, patients, and the general public, acting as our client’s Digital Marketing Lead for Covid-19 therapy.
The ideal candidate will have developed successful sophisticated approaches in implementing, planning and leading complex digital marketing projects across the pharmaceutical industry in recent years.
Skills and Experience:
* History of working on a fast-paced, corporate, and complex global matrix-style organisation
* Recent commercial experience consulting into the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology or life sciences industries – must be familiar with the ABPI Code of Practice
* Previously played a key role in product and brand planning, creating new patient-centric marketing strategies across the UK
* Development of integrated marketing campaigns for healthcare professionals across the UK and European markets.
* Strong project management skills, effectively managing multiple projects and priorities, including close-working with external agencies
To learn more about this newly created opportunity working on an initial 6 month contract working as a Digital Marketing Lead Consultant for Covid-19 and related projects across our client’s life sciences portfolio; please call and speak with James Sample here in our London offices or please email me a copy of your latest CV or online profile for a call back in the strictest confidence