Digital Marketing Executive
- Job Reference: 00023616-1
- Date Posted: 17 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newbold, Derbyshire
- Salary: £1,500 to £2,000 Per Month
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Digital Marketing Executive
We are a leading edge, high-tech, product supplier focused on the sales, support and training of our range. Traditionally our business has thrived by demonstrating our products face to face and getting customers hands on with our equipment. Due to the continuing challenges presented by the Coronavirus situation we are looking for an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Executive to assist relaunching our online marketing efforts.
Take ownership of this newly developed marketing role assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
Planning and monitoring the ongoing company online presence.
Relaunch our company websites using WordPress website builder
Assist in tailoring/modernising PowerPoint training and product demonstrations and sales MS Word literature.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology related. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to achieving the company’s growth potential. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
1. Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a strong digital connection with consumers.
2. Introduce a company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.).
3. Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
4. Migrate GoDaddy Online Marketing website to WordPress.
5. Be actively involved strengthening SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
6. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
7. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience for sales literature and online content.
8. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools.
9. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
10. Assist in tailoring/modernising PowerPoint materials and sales MS Word documents & sales literature.
11. Prepare promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
* Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
* Experience in WordPress web platform.
* Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
* Experience with social media, Ad-words, e-mail campaigns and SEO/SEM.
* Expert knowledge of web analytics tools.
* Skills and experience in creative content writing.
* Analytical mind set and critical thinker.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
£1500 - £2000 a month
3 Month Contract - 8 Hours Per Day
Chesterfield Based Office - Free Parking