Digital Marketing Executive
- Job Reference: 00027477-1
- Date Posted: 16 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Lancaster, Lancashire
- Salary: £20,000 to £23,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Established in 2001, accessplanit provides training management software to businesses that deliver training, allowing them to take a fully integrated approach to every aspect of their business.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive.
This is a Company where you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, your role is integral to the company’s growth and retention strategy. Success will be measured on your ability to generate and nurture leads to progress into life-long customers as part of the Customer Success Team.
This role is responsible for coordinating accessplanit’s digital marketing activities including SEO, pay per click (PPC), social media, website management and online presence (e.g. review and directory sites).
You will work closely with the Content Marketing Executive to ensure all digital marketing activities are aligned with accessplanit’s brand and to work together to effectively deliver accessplanit’s marketing strategy.
* Generate sales qualified leads and implement nurturing strategies
* Continuously improve accessplanit’s digital presence through a number of activities including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), pay per click (PPC), customer reviews, directory listings, social media and advertising
* Manage and maintain the accessplanit website to ensure its effectiveness, relevance and alignment to brand guidelines
* Improve user experience and digital journeys
* Email, workflows, and newsletter management
* Work closely with the sales team to deliver qualified leads work together on supporting campaigns
* Work alongside key teams to support product and customer marketing
* Leverage existing accessplanit customers to generate leads
* Participate in accessplanit user groups, exhibitions and training events as required
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the skills highlighted below we only recruit people who believe they can make a difference, who are self-driven, tenacious and passionate about what they do.
* 2 years in a marketing role
* Experienced in executing, measuring and continuously improving digital marketing activities including SEO, PPC, social media, website management and online presence (e.g. customer reviews and directory sites)
* Experienced in lead generation and nurturing through to sales
* Enjoys getting ‘hands on’ and skilled in communicating with different teams to achieve results e.g. Product, Sales, Customer Success
* Experience in a digital marketing agency and has been responsible for converting client goals through to results
* Experience in B2B sales and marketing environment – supported long sales cycles (6 months)
* Knowledge of tools including HubSpot, SugarCRM, SEMrush, Google Analytics & Adwords
* The company offer a great working environment in a new purpose-built office situated in Lancaster City centre
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Company Sick Pay and Medicash, following a successful probationary period
* Company Profit Bonus Share, following a successful probationary period
* Social events
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities
* Company sick pay
Given the current situation and COVID-19 restrictions, our Lancaster Office is open, though to allow for social distancing, only a third of the team are present on any day. This is open to change according to restrictions.
Therefore, for the foreseeable future the position is offered on a flexible basis of office and home working. All necessary equipment will be provided to enable you to work from home.
We are a close knit team who operate in an honest and open environment. We employ enthusiastic individuals and encourage them to continually develop by offering opportunities to innovate and grow.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Digital Marketing Executive, Marketer, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, SEO, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketer, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator may also be considered for this role