Digital Learning Designer
|Job Title:||Digital Learning Designer|
|Salary:||£400 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Denise Phillips|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:06|
This leading water utilities company, based in Swindon is looking for someone with a passion for creating training materials that engage, excite and motivate your audience. You will be skilled at incorporating instructional design and development expertise using innovative technology to produce industry leading (best practice) learning experiences. You will have a keen eye for converting learning objectives into behaviour changing simulations, online courses, informational webinars, exams, assessments, and classes to meet programme objectives.
This role requires you to be comfortable managing complex, fast-paced project demands in a collaborative style, whilst operating in a matrixed environment across extended learning and delivery teams.
- You will work with the Training Manager and the Solution Design & Delivery function to identify requirements for training.
- You will design and develop 50-55 courses that are tailored to different audience types - new and existing.
- Design & development of each course component that will be outlined in the TNA (e.g. Basics & navigation of C4C course - 2hrs course including f2f, e-learning scenario based quiz and video introduction)
- You will instructionally design the course structure, content and activities for sign off by the company, before the course is developed.
- Digital content is designed in Articulate Storyline 3 and is compatible with Docebo LMS.
- You will develop the courses using the company templates and guidelines provided
- We are looking for someone with multiple years' experience in designing engaging learning content that puts the Learner at the heart of it.
- You will have designed and developed content is range of blended learning formats - e-learning, simulations, podcasts, QRGs, f2f.
- You also will have designed a range of content from ERP/SAP system to soft skills.
- You will be an effective Communicator - verbal, written & listening skills
- You will have L&D qualifications - NVQ, TAPs or CIPD
You will be working in a young and energetic team with a passion to change the way the company interacts with L&D material. This role requires you to "get" development. You understand the fast-paced, competitive, and demanding world that your projects will influence.
Thames Water is the largest water and waste-water services company in the UK. We provide the essential service at the heart of daily life, health and enjoyment to 15 million customers across London and the Thames Valley and we are going through a period of exciting change. On a typical day we supply 2.6 billion litres of top quality drinking water and our 350 sewage treatment works treat more than 4.2bn litres of waste-water. Our 85,000 miles of water mains and sewers would wrap around the world three-and-a-half times.
We are focusing like never before on delivering brilliant services and providing our customers with a great experience. We are in the process of transforming our business in order to achieve this. To help us succeed, we need a range of new skills and capabilities and will be recruiting for these in the coming months. We are on the lookout for talented people across our entire region who are interested in helping us to become the best water and waste-water company in the UK.
Thames Water is an equal opportunity, Disability Confident, and Stonewall diversity champion employer, welcoming applications from all walks of life to join our diverse team. We're also leading the way with our award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days hols, pension, profit share
Digital Marketing Ass
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Social Media and Digital Assets Officer
£14 - £15 per hour
Digtial Marketing Exc
£24000 - £27000 per annum
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Company pension, 25 days hols