Digital Implementation & Support Specialist
- Job Reference: 00014437-1
- Date Posted: 30 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Longthorpe, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Implementation & Support Specialist to join The Anglian Water @one Alliance. The Anglian Water @One Alliance is a collaborative organisation containing some of the most talented and innovative consultants and contractors in the region.
As our new Digital Implementation & Support Specialist, not only will you be implementing new platforms or processes, you’ll support our end users ensuring that they get the best outputs from the system and manage system issues whilst removing manual interventions where possible.
* Successfully implement new digital platforms and new functionality within existing systems ensuring that stakeholders are engaged and processes are documented and supplemented by training
* Assess existing, unused functionality of current platforms and where appropriate implement
* Provide a proactive and approachable digital support service for our diverse user base including @one, partners, supply chain and Anglian Water
* Assess how business processes can be altered to work in harmony with the system’s functionality
To join the team on this exciting journey, you’ll have strong SaaS products implementation experience and a proven track record of the management and support of business systems. Able to exploit software solutions to improve business efficiency, you’ll be able to demonstrate your strong system knowledge and configuration skills to complement your excellent end-user and customer service skills.
If you are looking to further your career in a digital support role in an environment where your innovation and customer service sills will be recognised and rewarded, please apply today!
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic the location of this role is flexible, with expectation that as and when required you willl be expected to attend meetings, sites or the main office