Digital Hardware Engineer / Systems Architect - Phased Array
- Job Reference: 00038395-1
- Date Posted: 10 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: £70,000 to £100,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Digital Hardware Engineer / Systems Architect – Phased Array Systems job available in Reading, Berkshire
A very exciting opportunity has been created within a rapidly expanding and innovative research and development organisation that design and manufacture systems for the satellite communications industry. We are looking for a Digital Hardware Engineer / Systems Architect who has specific experience with phased array development. You will work closely with radio frequency engineers and high-speed digital engineers to develop complex digital communication systems. The job will be based on-site in Reading, Berkshire.
Skills / experience required for this Digital Hardware Engineer / Systems Architect vacancy:
* Strong experience in designing high-speed digital hardware from concept through to manufacture.
* Experience in designing communication or signal processing products or systems.
* Exposure to phased array antenna technology.
* Ability to analyse designs and integrate systems through the full product life cycle.
Covid-19: Until the UK is out of National Lockdown, we will arrange ALL interviews via telephone or video. If you were successfully offered a job you would then be proved with the necessary IT equipment to work from home