Digital eService Product Executive
|Job Title:||Digital eService Product Executive|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Denise Phillips|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 11:35|
The successful candidate will support delivery of the digital self-serve roadmap and their logged-in proposition.
We are looking for someone to champion the digital suite of services and support the Product Owner in continuously improving the customer experience, in-life performance and product development.
Using insight and data to champion test based improvements, you will work to ensure users are presented with the best journey experience and their needs can be met with minimum effort, reducing cost to serve and supporting the drive to increase self-serve channel share.
Their goal is to be the best of all utilities in the digital space. This is a unique opportunity to take on the challenge of flipping traditional utility perception on its head, and creating content that can actually make a difference in the community and the environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing digital team that will challenge the traditional view of utility and lead the business to deliver an excellent digital experience for customers and support brand purpose.
What will this role involve?
- Support Senior Digital Service Product Owner, content owners and customer insights to deliver the destination experience that meets customer requirements in accordance with the customer experience programme;
- Working with the digital content team to drive take up of self-serve propositions with customers via effective campaigns;
- Support journey for specific self-serve propositions and journeys relating to the overall digital roadmap including full journey lifecycle from on-boarding and in-life and cross proposition take-up;
- Manage the deployment and approvals of continuous journey improvements for the areas using Sitecore CMS.
- Work with digital customer experience team and business content owners as well as agencies and in-house creative and brand teams to deliver a creative and content roadmap for propositions;
- Translate business ideas into detailed requirements and user stories;
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced digital professional with experience in a digital experience-related role with proven passion for product development. You will have worked with a range of digital platforms, Sitecore being a distinct advantage.
Previous experience working with digital product development and project management teams, including an understanding of the technical aspects (whilst not a technical expert) is advantageous.
You will be solutions and outcomes focussed whilst incorporating innovation and creativity and equally as important being able to demonstrate your passion about understanding customers and their needs.
Excellent interpersonal skills - with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the company and articulate technical issues in a straightforward manner;
Proficiency on web content management systems, Sitecore, an understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies and UX and UI design principles would be a distinct advantage
Company information & Salary
This role is based in central Reading, Berkshire. The salary for this role is £30,000 to £38,000 per annum depending on experience.
There is a competitive salary package includes up to 28 days annual leave, generous pension scheme whereby the company will match twice of what you contribute up to 12% company contribution, life insurance of 8 x salary, annual pay review, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service and much more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's