|Job Title:||Diesel Fitter|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000 per annum + overtime and company vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Pavan Arora|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 16:52|
We are looking for a Diesel Fitter that is ready to specialise within Pumps - with full product training and expertise supplied! Fantastic job for a current time served or even newly trade qualified Diesel Fitter, Plant Fitter or Heavy-Duty Mechanic
* Field and workshop-based repair and build of Diesel Pumps as a specialist Diesel Fitter on bespoke pumps
Essential Experience Required:
* Trade Qualification / Apprenticeship or Time Served as a Diesel Fitter / Plant / Heavy Duty Engine or Pump Mechanic
Salary & Benefits:
* £25,000 to £28,000 minimum equivalent permanent salary - £11.65/hour with time and a half as well as double pay overtime available - high earning potential!
* Work Vehicle Supplied
* Full specialist pump and product training paid for by employer
* 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 8am to 3.30pm on a Friday…. Everything else outside of these hours is overtime!
* They offer 24/7 support so when you get called out you get 5 hours pay (£55) just for being called out plus time spent on job
* All hours of work are paid Door to Door (so moment you leave the house until moment you get home)
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Pavan Arora at Acorn Recruitment in Newport
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's