Developer / Software Engineer
- Job Reference: 00023160-1
- Date Posted: 14 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Folkestone, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
42.5 Hours Per week - Monday to Friday
20 Days Annual Leave + Christmas Closure
COVID-19 Social Distancing Measures in place approved by HSE Advisor.
We're looking for a Developer (C#, .NET, SQL) that has experience of working in an Agile environment to help form a dynamic team in a growing eCommerce business.
This is a Front-End product Development focused role and a deep understanding of modern software architecture and development techniques will be required.
The team will be responsible for the development and continuous delivery of a business-critical analytics web application.
Ideal Skills / Attributes
* Preferably hold a relevant Microsoft qualification in Programming and development
* Knowledge of developing enterprise web-based applications
* In depth understanding of writing testable software – unit test, integration tests
* Good working knowledge of version control methods
* Knowledge of customising and extending CRM’s, workflows
* Analysis, design and development skills and experience
* Experience of commercial software development environments and experience supporting many business-critical systems across a number of platforms.
* Data Modelling using appropriate tools
* SQL database building and management with SSMS including SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
Beneficial if you have experience in:
* AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
* Elastic Search/Software Design/Architecture
Further Job Context
• .NET Framework knowledge
• Proficient in C#
• Entity Framework
• HTML5, CSS, LESS
• GIT (source control)
• Experience with JSON and XML webservices
• Windows Server, IIS & FTP Experience
• SQL Server Administration
• Elastic Search
• Experience with Azure Advantageous
If interested at all, feel free to drop an application through with your up to date contact details and we'll be in touch.
Barton & Graham acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Barton & Graham is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone