|Salary||£22563 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Do you have experince working as a Despatch Operative?
Are you looking for a permeant role?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful Banbury based company.
Based in the heart of Banbury town, this company are looking to recruit numerous Despatch Operatives on a permanent basis.
Job Responsibilities -
- Identify and book in multiple products ready for loading and distribution
- Move products into their designated areas using identification labels
- Load orders on to vehicles ( some loading will require the use of a powered pallet truck which training will be provided before )
- Reporting any discrepancies or date coding errors
- Unload and load vehicles in the yard or unloading bays as required
- Ensure that vehicles are securely loaded and strapped to enable them to be moved around the premises safely
Skills and experince required -
- Previous experince as a Despatch Operative would be highly desirable, however not 100% essential
- Candidates should have the ability to work well alone and also as part of a team
- A 'can do' attitude and positive approach to the work is also key for this role
- Due to the nature of the role, candidate applying will need to be physically fit to be able to carry out all the duties
This is a permanent role. The working hours are as follows -
A shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off.
0600 - 1800 for 4 days
Then 4 days off followed by
1800 - 0600 for 4 days
Then 4 days off
The salary for this role is £433.90 paid on a weekly basis ( works out to be an annual salary of 22,562 ) plus overtime will be available.
If you have the above experince and are happy with the shift pattern... why wait !! APPLY NOW