Desk Hire Manager
|Job Title:||Desk Hire Manager|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Lunness|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 10:31|
Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Harlow/Luton (Depot relocation to Luton late August)
Minimum £25,000 (Negotiable dependant on experience)
My client is based in Harlow/Luton they are a leading Plant Hire organisation that is continuously growing. With a new site opening in Luton they require the right candidate to work from both locations until late August. From this date on you will be based from their Luton depot. They offer a personal one stop solution within the industry and pride themselves on the level of expertise within the company. A range of services within Plant and Tool hire are provided.
Are you an experienced service desk hire manager?
Look no further! You will be joining one of the leading Plant Hire organisations working alongside the general manager to ensure the business can maximise every opportunity to deliver services and equipment that exceeds customers' expectations. Your aim is to achieve company expected machine utilisation and revenue.
The purpose of the role is to proactively deliver the very best service and manage a team to work collaboratively together implementing the company's vision.
- Manage and exceed customers' expectations, it is crucial you are realistic focused as you must not be seen to over promise/under deliver.
- You must have the ability to build relationships with all customers/staff - your aim is to retain and grow the business.
- Determine customer needs to distinguish necessary action points.
- You must be sales confident and use your strengths to demonstrate the ability to upsell.
- Identify opportunities for a customer to use more.. put your sales ability to work.
- You must uphold and promote company values, visions and behaviour at all times.
- Administration duties will be completed in a timely manner
- You will work closely with the foreman to ensure the internal admin is completed with accuracy.
- Work alongside procurement to ensure stock levels are supporting customer demands.
- Weekly invoicing is to be completed.
- You must work towards a 3 day response time for all invoice queries.
- General logistic organisation for all third parties.
- Previous management experience within a hire or service industry.
- Preferably plant hire experience.
- You must be sales driven that thrives off the success of beating targets and budgets.
- You must be a highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently
- Able to use own initiative to make company improvements
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Team player/people skills
- You must be able to engage with all departments and work collaboratively
- Able to work well under pressure and towards strict deadlines
- Must be able to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to influence outcomes
If you are an experienced hire desk manager within the plant and tool hire industry then please contact our Enfield branch today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's