|Salary||£28000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Sales, Engineering|
My client are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer with Design experience to join their well-established Architectural Hardware manufacturing business based in Walsall. Ideally you will come from an Engineering background, have Design experience, be able to read technical drawings and having previous experience of Autodesk Inventor and 2D/3D CAD would be a real advantage. You should also be a good communicator at all levels. The ideal candidate will have completed a Mechanical Engineering qualification and will have proven Design experience.
Working from their Walsall premises you will be expected to service existing customers and identify new business with a view to building long term customer relationships.
Duties will include:
• Analysing customer enquiries;
• Assessing and co-ordinating the feasibility and methodology of manufacture;
• Servicing existing customers and maximise their potential;
• Calculating manufacturing costs;
• Preparing customer documentation;
• Following up quotations;
• Assisting customers with information on the product range;
• Developing and supporting a core customer base;
• Provide after sales support;
• Assisting with new product development.
A competitive salary/package will be offered to the right person and other Company benefits are available (including a sales bonus).
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org