- Job Reference: 00058265-1
- Date Posted: 24 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ickenham, London
- Salary: £22,000 to £24,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Right 4 Recruitment has over a decade of experience in the healthcare industry. We provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions to care homes, nursing homes, residential services and many more, specialising in dementia, learning disabilities and mental health services.
Deputy Managers are required for day and sleep in shifts throughout the week to work in services in Hillingdon and Harrow. Full-time hours available, shift patterns are: 7am-3pm, 9am-5pm, 2pm-10pm or a long day from 7am - 10pm. The ideal candidate must be able to commit to some sleep ins, when required.
As a Deputy Manager you will be:
• Based within an easy commute or living in or near Hillingdon or Harrow.
• Supporting the manager to run the workplace, including covering the absence and ensuring the standards of care are maintained
• Providing personal care as well as performing essential household duties.(mainly when there is staff shortage)
•Promoting the independence of people you will support.
•Helping residents stay safe and healthy.
•Developing residents' life skills and personal interests.
•Assisting with manual handling.
•From time to time you may be require to help with meal preparation (mainly when there is staff shortage)
• Previous experience in senior role or deputy role preferrable however the client will consider candidates aspiring for these kind of roles.
• Experience working within a Learning Disability, Mental Health, or care setting
• Excellent communication skills and a caring, compassionate approach to resident care
• Must pass an enhanced DBS check or have a valid certificate.
• Must have valid mandatory training or be willing to attend one of the paid sessions.
• NHS Covid Travel Pass – only to work in care home or residential settings. Please discuss your Covid vacinattion status with the office personnel to confirm if we will be able to place you if you are not vaccinated.
If you are interested in this Deputy Manager role or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Karolina at Right4Recruitment.
Other roles and locations are available too. Please call and ask for Senior Support Worker, Support Worker, Team Leader or Health Care Assistant roles.
***It is now a legal requirement to check people’s COVID status in certain settings, and for some people working in health and social care roles to have been vaccinated against COVID-19