|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Salary:||£29000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Lewis|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 16:10|
- Provide effective supervision to the support staff within the home.
- Arrange staff meetings on a monthly basis.
- Update & maintain staff files.
- Completing weekly updates for head office.
- Completion of rotas.
- Medication & Petty Cash audits.
- Leadership of the support worker team.
- Liasing with family members & healthcare professionals.
As an experienced Deputy Manager you will hold a minimum of an NVQ level 4 in health & social care. If you match the criteria and are interested please respond with a copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£29000 - £31000 per annum
Senior Procurement Manager
North West England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Support Worker / Kitchen Manager
£9.5 - £11 per hour
Team Manager - Community Learning Disabilities
£43 per hour
Community Payback Senior Officer - advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 4 starting salary £30,356 per annum