Deputy Home Manager
- Job Reference: 00054241-1
- Date Posted: 6 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
A new vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Deputy Manager to join one of South Wales' leading providers of private healthcare.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to represent a key client in their search for a Deputy Home Manager to for well established nursing and reputable home in Cardiff. This is a large nursing home and boasts a good recent CIW inspection report and a stable care and nursing team, including a Nurse Qualified Home Manager
* Reporting to the Home Manager
* Clinical Team leadership providing strong clinical knowledge and management to ensure the high standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care.
* Ensuring all statutory and regulatory standards are met and are aligned to codes of conduct and company procedures.
* You will be RN Qualified preferably adults
* Strong clinical experience
* Experienced in leadership of care teams
* Proven track record in a care home environment
* IT Literate
For further information please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so, you will receive an email letting you
Bright Selection recruit on behalf of health and social care providers, as such we are committed to supporting our clients in creating COVID-19 safe environments. For this reason we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to represent you