Deputy Head Housekeeper
- Job Reference: 00017020-1
- Date Posted: 23 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Lundie, Angus
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Catering and Hospitality, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Deputy Head Housekeeper
Location: Piperdam Golf & Leisure, Dundee DD2 5LP
37.5 hrs per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Head Housekeeper to join our friendly team, at this new leisure and lodge complex, located in Piperdam, Dundee
As the Deputy Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operational duties and performance of the housekeeping team.
About the candidate:
We are looking for an experienced cleaner who is looking for a challenge, who shares our values and has a genuine passion for delivery excellent cleaning standards.
We want someone who understands that having such high cleaning standards can contribute to the customers experience. We need someone who leads, motivates and engages their team to exceed our guest expectations.
Main duties and responsibilities
As Deputy Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for the management of a busy housekeeping department. You will be the key representative within the Park.
What you will be doing
· Health & Safety management – Covid-19 Compliance with Park procedures
· Maintenance reporting
· Brand Standards – Ensuring that Housekeeping complies with the standard
· Working on a 4-star holiday home & lodge Park, your daily duties will include:
· Cleaning luxurious lodges to an immaculate standard, ready for guests to move into
· Ensuring each lodge has the correct inventory ready for new holiday makers
· Ensuring excellent attention to detail, and 5-star standards, are maintained at all times
· Communicating with your manager and maintenance regarding your progress and any issues that may arise
What we are looking for:
· Experience of working in a management capacity within the hospitality industry or a similar customer service sector
· Excellent people management skills and an understanding of rotas and schedules
· A welcoming, friendly and outgoing manner and with the passion and ambition to develop and motivate your team
· A high level of attention to detail and demonstrate high levels of quality
· A hands-on approach needed - to support the front-line team and potentially clean rooms
· Flexible working hours, including weekends depending on business needs.
What you offer
· A friendly and outgoing personality
· A passion for proving the best customer service possible
· Previous supervisory experience
· Ability to work in and manage a team
· Attention to detail
· The ability to remain calm under pressure
· Can do attitude
· Competitive holiday entitlement
· Competitive pay
· Access to Additional Training
· Training and development to progress within the company
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated in your CV as explained in the body of the advert.
All applicants must provide their right to work documentation at interview stage, such as a valid passport which will be verified to check your eligibility to work and live in the UK
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from Disclosure and barring service (DBS)