Deputy General Services Manager (Facilities Management)
|Job Title:||Deputy General Services Manager (Facilities Management)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000|
|Start Date:||2019-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 12:31|
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
Sodexo Corporate Services are recruiting a Deputy General Services Manager for our client site in Surrey. As Deputy General Services Manager, you will assist the GSM in delivering high quality facilities management services to our prestigious client.
You will support in managing the on-site contract and services to the agreed standards, ensuring that deadlines and targets are achieved.
- Day to day management of all teams but with particular attention to support services
- UDC payroll processing
- To support the General Manager in the recruitment, development and all aspects of people management, employing staff according to the needs of the unit and within the procedure laid down by the Company, keeping accurate & up-to-date personnel records for all staff as laid down in the Company procedures.
- Support the General Manager, to ensure all new staff are given a thorough induction into their job, the unit, the service offers, the Service Level Agreement and the Company.
- To monitor the performance of staff, ensure all staff have access to a meaningful performance review and provide training and coaching as necessary, and record on the appropriate documents.
- Ensure all mandatory and developmental training is delivered and recorded appropriately
- HR compliance and record keeping
- Responsible for all Health and Safety matters and management of Sodexo SEMS processes.
- Client liaison
- Continuous Professional Development and Training
- To deputise in the General Manager’s absence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of catering supervision / management
- Experience of working within an IiP framework.
- Experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes
- Experience of financial systems, budgetary control and payroll requirements/systems
- Understanding of Health & Safety legislation and requirements within the scope of the role
- Understanding and awareness of the Sodexo brand and experience of customer focused service provision – i.e. a well presented Ambassador for Sodexo
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Services Administrator
£8.00 - £8.21 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking Onsite
Homeowner Services Officer
£18.83 per annum
£24000 - £26000 per annum
£17500 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: No sales & 1 in 4 weekends
£16000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + benefits along with a great team!