Deputy General Manager - Food-Led Pub - Winchester - £27k + bonus - Live in flat if needed
Great opportunity for an ambitious Deputy General Manager for a food-led country pub in the Winchester area. They serve fresh food which is locally sourced where possible. The successful candidate will be supported by the owner, trained and developed and then there are opportunities for future partnership and promotion. The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant or Deputy Manager and work a 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
A one bedroom flat can be provided at a small charge of £10 per night to include bills and food if needed. There is also an achievable bonus scheme.
Deputy General Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist with the hands on management of the food-led pub
- Train, develop and motivate the team to deliver correct standards
- Input ideas to drive the business forward
- Ordering and monitoring stock
- Cellar management
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager/owner
Deputy General Manager Requirements:
- Experience as Deputy or Assistant Manager in a quality food-led pub
- Good understanding of P&Ls
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- A salary of £27,000
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Live in flat provided if needed for small charge
- Free parking
- Meals on duty
- Opportunities to progress within the company
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.