|Salary||£26000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Salary: £26k per annum
Hours: 40hrs wk 5/7. 7am-3.30pm. some evening/weekend working may be required
My Client is one of the UK's leading contract caterers, providing fresh food services solely to independent schools and colleges. They are a team of experienced professionals who tailor catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of each school.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Deputy General Manager to join our company at one of our prestigious sites located in Central Bristol.
Working alongside the General Manager, the Deputy General Manager will be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of the catering function within the establishment, delivering excellent customer service and exceeding the client's expectations and achieving exceptional customer satisfaction.
My client is offering a competitive salary, meals when on duty, training tailored to the role, onsite parking, and excellent company benefit scheme and pension contributions.
- Having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Have worked in a similar environment at that level
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Excellent people management skills
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Be financially astute
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Need to be driven by excellence
- Have strong IT literacy
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.