|Location||Leatherhead, Surrey||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Deputy Chef (2nd Chef) needed
Circa £20 - £23k
Term Time Only/Monday to Friday hours
Second Chef needed for a primary school in the Staines area, working for a fantastic contract catering company. This site caters for 1500 students, offering a range of meals cook freshly from scratch. This is a term time role meaning you get all of the holidays off, with daytime shifts and no weekends. There is an opportunity to grow and develop within this well-established contract catering company, you will be directly learning from the management.
Key information on the Second Chef Job:
- DBS dependent - will be done by the contract catering company
- Permanent contract
- 5 hours per week
- 39 weeks per year
- 00am - 14.30pm, Monday to Friday
Benefits of the Second Chef role:
- Great shift patterns - no evenings or weekends
- Have all of your holidays off + 3 weeks extra holiday pay
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
- Town centre location
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
- Helping to lead a team of 5 in a large unit
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have worked not only as a chef and have supervisory experience too, can be from a smaller unit
- Some leadership/management experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to motivate a team
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.