Deputy Catering Manager - Independent School - Oxford - Up to £
|Job Title:||Deputy Catering Manager - Independent School - Oxford - Up to £|
|Salary:||Up to £31500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 13:40|
Deputy Catering Manager - Independent School - Oxford - Up to £31,500
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and proven Deputy Catering Manager to join the company at one of at prestigious School located in Oxford.
My client is a School which was founded in 1877 to educate the sons of dons. From these modest beginnings the School has grown to be an internationally renowned independent day and boarding preparatory school for over 600 boys and girls aged 8 to 13.
The site caters for day pupils as well as boarders and staff and includes not only a breakfast lunch and supper service but also an extensive hospitality service. This is a 7 days a week operation. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
Job Tile: Deputy Catering Manager
Salary: Up to £31,500
Hours: 40 hours per week (including weekends) plus additional hours where the needs of the business dictate. Where functions require overtime, or covering for staff sickness, these hours will be paid at your usual overtime rate.
Holiday entitlement: 5.6 weeks paid to be taken during school holiday and as directed by the Catering Manager.
What my client is looking for:
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience managing teams of up to 30 people and managing a customer base of up to 1000 people a day.
- Have worked in a similar environment at that level
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Be financially astute
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Need to be driven by excellence
- Have strong IT literacy
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Have extensive Hospitality and function experience
What's in it for you…?
- Up to £31,500 P/Annum depending on experience
- Meals on duty
- Pension contribution
The ideal candidate would possess the following….
- Have a passion for customer service
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Experience of working with budgets, financial targets and wages
- Have a strong IT literacy and knowledge of stock control
- Above all a great personality and "can do" attitude
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 / or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef Manager - £13.50p/h to £16.0p/h School - Contract Catering
£13.50 - £16.00 per hour
Deputy Catering Manager
£29,000 - £32,000
Deputy Catering Manager - Leatherhead
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Chef Manager - School - Term Time Only - Up to £11p/h
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour + amazing company benefits!
Chef Manager - £14.50 p/h - Contract Catering School
Up to £14.50 per hour