Depot / Regional Manager
|Job Title:||Depot / Regional Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Mansfield|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 17:20|
Job Sector: Powered Access
Salary: circa. £40,000, Car, Fuel Card, Excellent Bonus, Pension Scheme, 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
We are looking for an experienced depot manager to join a highly successful, specialist powered access business.
As Depot Manager you will have a strong commercial focus and will lead and manage the depot team ensuring that they deliver a high level of performance and customer service to achieve targets and increase revenue and profitability within the depot as well as being responsible for the operational and commercial performance of the depot in all areas of aftermarket activity (parts sales and machine repair and servicing).
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• To provide leadership and direction.
• Deliver effective operational and commercial performance within the depot.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to customers
• To drive business growth across the depot.
• To generate and monitor targets.
• To manage costs and efficiencies within the depot.
• Push profits and sales growth across the depot
• Oversee other depots within the business as and when required
• We're looking for a confident, talented, seasoned Depot Manager (this position would suit someone with a strong background is powered access sales that is looking to progress into a depot manager/leadership role).
• You will be able to provide evidence of excellent people management skills.
• Previous experience working within the powered access market is essential
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's