|Job Title:||Depot Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Car, Car Allowance, Lift Assurance, Bonus|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Mansfield|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 14:54|
Job Sector: Cranes
Salary: circa. £40,000, Car or Car Allowance, Fuel Card, Excellent Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance
We are looking for an experienced depot manager to join a highly successful, market leading crane hire business. As Depot Manager you will have a strong commercial focus and will lead and manage the depot team ensuring that a high level of performance and customer service is delivered to achieve targets and increase revenue and profitability within the depot as well as being responsible for the operational and commercial performance of the depot in all areas of aftermarket activity (parts sales and machine repair and servicing).
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• To provide leadership and direction.
• Deliver effective operational and commercial performance within the depot.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to customers
• To drive business growth across the depot
• Negotiating on all contracts with existing and new customers
• To generate and monitor targets.
• To manage costs and efficiencies within the depot.
• Push profits and sales growth across the depot
• Utilise the fleet to ensure depot performs to maximum profitability
• Oversee other depots within the business as and when required
• We're looking for a confident, talented, seasoned Depot Manager
• You will be able to provide evidence of excellent people management skills
• Previous experience working within the construction machinery is essential (plant, cranes, powered access, forklift trucks, HGV or agricultural experience would be considered)
• Excellent communication skills is required
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's