|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Full Employee Benefits Package||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Pertemps - Burton are currently recruiting for a Depot Manager on behalf of a market leading manufacturer of building interiors.
The Depot Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing all site stock and distribution depot activities.
- Ensuring an efficient and professional delivery and collection service to all customers
- Ensuring full compliance with health and safety and road traffic regulations.
- Leading and motivating the depot team whilst managing costs and budgets.
The Depot Manager will have the following:
- Prior work experience in a management role
- Prior experience in a warehouse and freight handling operation
- Experience in managing a budget.
- Proficiency in IT including Microsoft outlook, Excel and word, as well as an understanding of ERP systems, is essential.
- A full UK driving licence
- A counterbalance fork lift truck licence and/or licence to drive assisted lift equipment
- A recognised Health and Safety qualification.
The Depot Manager will have:
- The ability to work well as a team
- Good communication and customer service skills
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise workload
- The ability to problem solve and deal with any problems that arise.
If you think this is the opportunity for you then please click the apply now button to be considered!